A child never shows any signs of autism during birth and it takes time to note the marked and different behavior. The parents and the caregivers become aware of this different behavior before the child turns three.
The common warning sings and indications of autism are:
Others In Taking Simple Steps That Combat
5 Common Symptoms Of Autism."
1) When the child does not like when held close or embraced.
2) When the child is unable to recognize objects on its own and cannot name when asked by the time the child is twelve months old.
3) When the child not join while you play peek-a-boo and cannot relate it.
4) When the child becomes violent even for a common matter and has a destructive behavior like banging his/her head against any physical thing.
5) When the child repeats a particular behavior like opening and closing drawers or doors continuously.
6) When is more attracted with the parts of the plaything rather than the actual mechanism of the plaything.
Whenever you detect such indications in a child it is necessary that the parent or the caregiver seek the help of a doctor. An early intervention and assessment helps in the treatment of the child efficiently.
Specific body pose, facial expressions are signs of autism. The child remains aloof and does not mingle with other children and does not have an eye to eye contact. They do not emote naturally both during joy and sorrow and also do not respond to feelings of the other person.
Autistic children do not speak or at times have delay in speech. People or children with autistic features have difficulty to have a good flow while talking and tend to repeat some words again and again. So the person has a hitch while talking and continuing it. Swaying of the body, shaking and wringing of hands are also indications of autism behavior.
Autistic children and adults are obsessed with parts of the object than its main action. They set a specific routine and stick on to it at any cost. Any modification in the routine disturbs the autistic person. This can be from the normal activity in day to day life and also in the other practices.